Monday, September 26, 2011

Just a few reviews of mine from our FB page....

:Amy Williams: "Paige is amazing!!! I'm happy with my hair for the first time in years. :)"

:Kayla Lail: "Paige, thank you for all of your hard work and dedication yesterday! I love my new hair! You are a wonderful hairstylist. I also appreciate the collaboration with the other hairstylists there. You are all awesome! I will be seeing you guys soon! Thank you again!"

:Sarah East:
"Thank you Paige! I absolutely love my hair and had so much fun! I will be back soon. :)"

Thanks guys, its always nice to hear you love it, makes me happy. Also check out the reviews on our google page :)

2 comments:

  1. Good job! But I'd expect nothing less than satisfied customers!
    Love you, Lovebug, you kickass hairstylist you.
    Oh, I can leave you a review too since you dyed my hair and trimmed my bangs last year...GREAT JOB! Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should on the huge bang trimmage! haha Love you!

    ReplyDelete